White - Blue Rosegal Look

8:11 AM

Hey, how are you today? It was such a good weather day. I enjoyed my stay outside! My today's look was so comfy and chic. Fresh colors and trendy designs. Really happy to show you my lovely new top today. I wore it as a blouse with simple jeans, beige flats and a big blue bag. But it's also possible to wear it as a dress. I will definitely wear it in this variation sometimes too. The biggest eyecatcher of my outfit today was my white bell sleeve cut-out print blouse/dress. I got it from RoseGal. Make sure to visit this shop. Some informations about it are below.


RoseGal was started by a group of friends who all share a deep and abiding passion for stunning clothing and fashion. Now, this online shopping destination offer clothes for everyone at best prices. You will get friendly customer service and fast shipping.

Their motto is: Contemporary style for a modern age.

A wide selection of quality fashion statements for all sizes can be found here. Enjoy your next pursache!



















Rosegal Blouse: HERE


I will surely wear it very often. Easy to combine and absolutely a chic piece. The print is wonderful. It was a positive shopping experience. Visit RoseGal and shop the latest trends! They have clothes that never goes out of style.

Begin your fresh fashion journey today.



Kisses,
Vildana




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love the look! The blouse is beautiful. Super outfit!! :)

    Brina xoxo,
    www.sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute style, lovely blouse
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice outfit darling!xoxo
    http://mamodebychiaradipalma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nyce outfit and caftan stamps... Have a good day ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look and beautiful pictures. I'm your new GFC follower # 108 if you want, come to my blog ♥

    http://teresaemme.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! (:

Popular Posts