Zaful White Lace-Up Blouse

8:25 AM

Hi there! It's raining here today. So, I'm happy that I made some photos for today's post already yesterday. I want to show you my stylish new Lace-Up Round Neck Long Sleeve Chiffon Blouse. It's such a perfect basic peace. Totally in love with it. I got it from Zaful.

ZAFUL is an online shop where you can find latest trends. A wide range of dresses, outerwear, swimwear, lingerie, shoes, bags, accessories and much more will definitely fascinate you. Their affordable collections are absolutely eyecatching must-have pieces.

I combined it with grey jeans, cute flats and a beige tassel bag. Hope you like the look.












Blouse: HERE

Thanks for reading!


Hugs,
Vildana

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I really like your new shirt, personally I also love this trend :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super outfit, bluza je sjajna :) kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zaful has beautiful clothes!! 💙
    Have a fabulous week!
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)
    www.soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! This top is stylish and looks great on you!! :)

    Brina xoxo,
    www.sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wunderful blog! i love this blouse :)
    xx
    http://xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blouse!
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish look! I love this blouse and bag)
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! (:

Popular Posts