Winter Look From Rosegal

7:52 AM

Hi cuties, it was such a cold day! It's snowing!! Absolutely a perfect winter atmosphere. Hope you're also a festive time fan like me. If yes, you can enjoy this time of year.

I love to wear red, white and black very often through these winter months. So I decided to create a look with these three colors. I wore a red-white striped dress with a black parka and black boots. And please take a look at my lovely christmas accessory, a cute snowflake chocker necklace. Links are at the bottom!


RoseGal was started by a group of friends who all share a deep and abiding passion for stunning clothing and fashion. Now, this online shopping destination offer clothes for everyone at best prices. You will get friendly customer service and fast shipping.

Their motto is: Contemporary style for a modern age.









Striped Dress - HERE
Snowflake Chocker Necklace - HERE


A wide selection of quality fashion statements for all sizes can be found here. Enjoy your next pursache!

 Prom Dresses 2017


Kisses,
Vildana

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Good pictures, have a good day


    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!!Cool pics and outfit.

    mywonderland-xoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit Vildana!!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, love the details!

    https://dzaniica.blogspot.ba/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odličan look! Svidja mi se kombinacija jakne i suknje :) xx Maja
    Maja's Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very interesting post !!! I like your blog and for this I stay as follower, I hope you follow me too!!!
    We'll be in touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! (:

Popular Posts