Zaful Embroidered Blouse

9:48 AM

Hello cuties, hope you are all fine. My day was wonderful. I've spent my free time with some shopping and just relaxing, my motto today was absolutely - take it easy. Because I needed some quality time for me. But this post is about my today's look. I'm so happy with my new embroidered blouse from Zaful. It's so cute! The details are well made and also for this top are definitely used great materials. The link at the bottom, as usual.

ZAFUL is an online shop where you can find latest trends. A wide range of dresses, outerwear, swimwear, lingerie, shoes, bags, accessories and much more will definitely fascinate you. Their affordable collections are absolutely eyecatching must-have pieces.











Blouse - HERE

Whether you add texture for accents or as a focal point, your embroidery trend will be fresh and trendy this season.


Kisses,
Vildana

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. nice outfit vildana
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embroidery my favorite!:) I waiting my new post :)
    www.pembedunyamm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look)
    http://www.milashe4ka9596.ru/2017/07/zaful.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! (:

Popular Posts